Earn Money for Your School with eScrip
About the eScrip Program
Now parents and members of the community can raise money for our students through eScrip, which tracks purchases using your registered debit/credit card. Participating businesses will make a contribution based on your purchase amounts. Archbishop Hanna High School receives the donation without any additional contribution from you.
eScrip is a convenient and easy way to raise money for student activities, equipment upgrades, and special programs.
- Register any or all of your existing debit, credit, or grocery loyalty cards in the eScrip program
- Participating businesses will make contributions to your chosen group based on purchases you have made with your enrolled cards
- Your purchases are tracked and made available to you online so you can track how much you are earning for your school.
- Sign up today and begin earning money for our students!
- Visit our family of merchants for a complete list of participating businesses.